What is Vandal Friday?
2014 Dates: March 28 -or- April 18
Vandal Friday allows us to officially welcome you and your family to the University of Idaho and provide you an opportunity to forge an initial connection to the University community. You'll have the opportunity to meet your classmates and register early for classes.
And this year, we're pleased to offer you the chance to choose your Vandal Friday date. It's all a part of the VIP treatment you'll receive at Vandal Friday and the University of Idaho. Simply sign up for the Vandal Friday that's most convenient for your schedule!
Please note: there is a $50 student participation fee* to attend Vandal Friday. This allows future students such as yourself the chance to become equipped to successfully transition into life as a Vandal.
Test drive on-campus living with a one- or two-night stay in a residence hall, fraternity, sorority or the Steel House co-op (a community for women). Space is limited. Make sure to register early to save your spot.
* There are no Resident Hall overnight stays on Friday, April 18.
* Please note that the participation fee only includes student accommodations on campus. There are many local hotel accommodations available for parents and visitors. This fee is non-refundable.
Opportunities to mix and mingle.
Participate in the many social activities geared to help you get to know your future fellow Vandals and make new friends.
An in-depth preview.
Get a comprehensive introduction to the student-life experience at the University. The event includes a student activities fair and several other planned activities and information sessions on various topics, plus you will have a chance to:
- Tour campus
- Receive guidance from academic and financial aid advisors
- Get your financial aid package
- Register for classes
- Learn about student clubs, campus activities and leadership programs
- Attend information sessions on everything from student life to finances (include sessions just for parents)
- Get your Vandal Card (your student i.d.)
- Learn about student services and establish a support system
- Meet faculty and staff in your chosen area of study
Office of Admissions
firstname.lastname@example.org toll free: 1-88-88-UIDAHO fax: (208) 885-4477 Student Union Building P.O. Box 444253 Moscow, ID 83844-4253