VMB banner


2013 Band Camp!

Future Member Info






Pep Bands

School Songs

History Project


Membership Questions

How do I join?

Register for MusA 119 Marching Band (CRN 12906). Information about the upcoming year will be emailed to registered members (their @uidaho.edu address) during the summer.

When does the band rehearse?

-Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 12:30-1:20pm
-Tuesday/Thursday from 12:30-1:45pm

What if I have another class during rehearsal?

Class conflicts are allowed on a case-by-case basis. Contact the director if you have a potential class conflict.

Do I receive credit for band?

YES. You can receive one, two, or three credits for your participation. A three credit “A” can really help your GPA!

Does it cost anything to be in the band?

No. Everything is provided by the University except a band t-shirt, black shoes, and black socks.

quadsWhen does band begin?

Rehearsals begin with a brief Band Camp during the week before classes begin. Students living in the dorms are able to move into their rooms early. More information is available at the Band Camp page.

When does band end?

The normal marching season extends through the last game, usually in late November or early December. The season occasionally extends to the end of December for bowl game performances!


Go back to other question


Contact Us:
Vandal Marching Band
School of Music, Box 444015
Moscow, ID 83844-4015
Phone: 208-885-4129
Email: band@uidaho.edu

Member Login | Join the Band | Scholarship Questions | Contact Us
VMB Home | Alumni Band | School of Music | UI Home

©2013 University of Idaho. All rights reserved.